- LEED Gold accredited
- Complete renovation of shell space on the 1st Floor into examination rooms, toilet rooms, refrigeration rooms, a pantry, and a LAN room
- Roof mounted natural gas generator dedicated to serve the refrigeration rooms and IT equipment
- Supplemental glycol 24/7 air conditioning system for the refrigeration rooms and IT equipment, including the addition of a rooftop drycooler
Fanelli McClain/Rand Construction
15,000 Sq. Ft.
- Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing Engineering
- Value Engineering Support
- Construction Phase Support
- LEED Design and Documentation
Dept. of Health Immunization Clinic
Another project in a series of renovations to DTZ's 64 New York Avenue facility in Washington, D.C., Williams Notaro and Fanelli McClain provided design services for the construction of a health care clinic out of empty shell space on the building's 1st Floor for the Dept. of Health.
The new space consists of multiple examination and toilet rooms, a pantry for employee use, and refrigeration rooms to store health care materials that requires a standby power natural gas generator, located on the roof, 6 floors up. Like the other renovation projects designed by our firms in this building, the new health care clinic is certified LEED Gold.