We cultivate a collaborative work environment
Our open office space promotes a lively work climate that facilitates the free exchange of information and ideas. Contributions from teammates enhance our creativity and improve the quality of everyone's work experience.
Our work environment reinforces our philosophy that a “team” can do more than a “corporate hierarchy.” You won't find an organizational chart at Williams Notaro; this motivates each person to optimize their professional development and pursue greater responsibilities.
As a new member of our team, you will work with each of our senior engineers to expand your skills and knowledge and prepare you for a long and successful career at Williams Notaro.
"We believe in benefits that consider personal priorities as well as professional goals."
Lisa McNee, M.A., HR Manager, Williams Notaro
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Professional Development Training
- Quality Control Program and Training
- Direct Access to the Principals of the Firm
- Professional Mentoring
- Individualized Career Planning
- Flexible Work Hours
- Flexible Paid Personal Leave
- Eight Holidays plus your birthday off
- Company Activities
- Twice Monthly In-Office Chair Massages