- LEED Gold accredited
- Complete renovation of shell space on the 4th Floor into open and private office areas, conference rooms, locker rooms, a pantry, training rooms, and a dividable communications center
- LED lighting with digital lighting control system
- Supplemental glycol 24/7 air conditioning systems serving the dividable communications center
- Supplemental glycol 24/7 split air condition systems to provide cooling for IT loads
- Roof mounted natural gas generator to serve the supplemental AC systems and receptacle power in the communications center
Protective Services Division
Williams Notaro and Fanelli McClain provided design services to renovate empty shell space on the 4th Floor of DTZ's 64 New York Avenue building into a new suite for the Protective Services Division. The new office space consists of multiple pantries, conference rooms, locker rooms, training center, and divided communications center, along with private offices and open office spaces, all while achieving LEED Gold certification.
A unique feature of the communications center is the flexibility of its HVAC and lighting control systems, which accommodate the many functions of this room. Two glycol-cooled supplemental air conditioning units provide independent temperature control for each space when the adjustable partition is closed, and a digital lighting control system with touch screen wall controllers allows for independent lighting control of each space, or total control of the lighting in the space when the partition is open.